CANARA FACILITIES MANAGEMENT PRIVATE LIMITED (CFM) was established in Mumbai, India as a wide provider of extensive maintenance service to Residence, Commercial, Public, Institutions and Industrial Complexes such as Oil & Gas, Energy sector, etc.
What CFM does?
- CFM ensure proper operation of all Physical Assets
- CFM focus on industrial, Commercial, Institution and Private Sector
- CFM evaluates existing Infrastructure and Residential Sector.
- CFM plans Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) Scheme that is tailored to the project.
- CFM creates, updates comprehensive database system for facilities.
- CFM provides regular reporting of assets, status, aging, modernisation and financial reports.
- CFM also does sourcing for Industrial sector for Oil & Gas, Solar, Energy, etc
CFM’s highly trained and dedicated employees comprised of enthusiastic solution providers who work with drive and passion to deliver outstanding standards of services at international levels across all core disciplines.
CFM lives by our commitment of adding Values to our Clients Business and Assets, positively impacting your bottom line by employing Energy Saving Applications and monitoring and maintaining your assets.
CFM understands that Customer Satisfaction is based on loyalty, identity, values and relationships. CFM will always try it's best to exceed expectations and treat customers as if you would treat a guest in your own home.
CFM promises the highest standards of professionalism and ensures your advice is in demand. CFM pursues cost minimization while also aiming to achieve maximization of results.
CFM promises to provide optimal services that will lead to benefits to our customers, such as intensification of management resources, improving asset value, and well-balanced management plans and cost performance.